History of MultiValue: GIRLS, GIM-I, and GIM-II Papers
- Don Nelson 1965 GIRLS Paper
Special thanks to Keith Johnson for preparing this html version of the 1965 paper.
- Don Nelson 1965 GIRLS Paper (pdf)
- Nelson, Pick, Andrews 1967 GIM-1 Paper (pdf)
- Don Nelson's Resume (pdf)
Special thanks to Jim Stephens for the jpg files making up the resume.
- MOHAMMAD DADASHZADEH, 1975, MIT, paper that
includes information about GIM-II (pdf)
GIM-II was developed after Nelson and Pick left TRW and was used by the CIA.